- You will pay the full match fee 24 hours prior to your match each week. Arrangements to pay match fee
on arrival to our referees can be made however bank transfer is preferable.
- We operate a flexible squad system. Teams may use as many players as they wish
during the season, however only 10 players may attend match night.
- Roll on Roll off subs can be made throughout the match.
- If you are short of players please contact us and we will try our best to fill your squad,
however no guarantee can be made so be prepared to play with less players.
THE GOALKEEPER/THE AREA
- The goalkeeper must not leave his area.
- If a Team makes a change of goalkeeper during the match then the referee must be
notified before the change is made.
- Players are not allowed to pass back to the goalkeeper after receiving a pass from
- Teams are allowed a maximum of four substitutes each week.
- Substitutes must stand and wait on the opposing side to the referee.
- Substitutions can be made as often as the Team wishes.
- Substitutions can only be made when your team is in possession and the ball must
be out of play e.g. goal kick, kick in, corner, free kick.
Rules and Regulations
- Strict no slide tackle policy. A freekick will be awarded for opposing team for any
- The Referees discretion and decision is final in any instance.
- When an outfield player receives the ball from the goalkeeper, the ball MUST be
touched by another player before being passed back to the goalkeeper.
- Goalkeepers cannot handle the ball from a backpass. Freekick will be awarded from
where the pass was made.
THE HEAD-HEIGHT RULE
- There is no overhead height rule.
- DISCIPLINE SYSTEM
a. Any player receiving a red card will be fined £10 which is payable before playing
again. Any serious discipline will be reported to the relevant County FA.
- Match duration will be 18minutes a half with a quick half time 2 minute changeover. These
timing will be strict, so be sure to arrive at least 5 minutes before your k.o time. K.O times will
be prompt and referees will not wait for any players running late. If you have players running
late you will have to start the match with the players there.
- A PENALTY SHALL BE AWARDED WHEN;
- The goalkeeper comes out of the area.
- A defender enters his own.
The penalty taker is allowed one step before striking the ball.
- The penalty taker is allowed one step before striking the ball.
THROW INS / KICK INS / ROLL INS
- Kick ins only.
- Opposing players must be 3 yards away from the ball.
- Players can go back to the goalkeeper in this instance.
- ALL free kicks are INDIRECT.
- Players must be 3 yards from the ball for free kicks.
- The scoring system is 3 points for a win and 1 point for a draw.